This is the place to write any comments you might have about La Peña’s many aspects. Maybe you just saw a show here that you enjoyed, or visited an exhibit that you loved, or you want to tell us about your experience at one of the many classes we offer, or you have a suggestion on something we need to improve. This is the place to say it. Don’t be shy, any comment applies (made in a respectful and constructive manner). Thank you!
Search La Peña’s Blog
- The Weekender: March 23-31 Bilingual Kids Concert Postponed, Zapatista Art Exhibit and Talk presented by Chiapas Su… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Both of tonight's shows are sold out! Thank you for supporting La Farruca and Company - directly… instagram.com/p/BgfHerqHN9F/ 5 days ago
- CompArte: The Ballad of the Zapatistas Art Show is Friday, March 30th at 7:30pm at La Peña! This… instagram.com/p/Bge-lkGnF3X/ 5 days ago
- See you April 19th at 7pm for the screening and discussion of: "Angolan Roots of Capoeria" -… instagram.com/p/BgeoyARnlVo/ 5 days ago
- We are so excited to be presenting bilingual children's songwriter and author, Zenen Zeferino,… instagram.com/p/BgZh1_UnSzk/ 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.