Los Cojolites performed to a packed house Friday night. On tour all the way from Veracruz, they brought the lively music and singing style, son jarocho. Many of their songs had the audience singing along or even dancing in the aisles. It was quite a thing to hear a chorus of heels hitting the hardwood floor to the music. The excitement kept building and then the audience erupted when Los Cojolites ripped into their version of “La Bamba”, perhaps one of the most famous son jarocho songs.
- Salsa party with a live band this Monday feb 27! $5 cover gets you a free salsa class and salsa… instagram.com/p/BQ9vCVEhEwY/ 1 day ago
- Special thanks to Los Pobres Artistas mural group for doing amazing live art last night at the… instagram.com/p/BQ9DWCqBcGB/ 2 days ago
- FREE BUTTONS FOR THE FIRST 50 people at tomorrow night's benefit concert for Chilean wildfires -… instagram.com/p/BQ4ntU9hm4R/ 3 days ago
- The Weekender: Feb. 22 - 27 - eepurl.com/cAw7uX 5 days ago
- This Wednesday (Feb. 22) at 8pm FREE improv performance by Fingerhands improv group! Improv… instagram.com/p/BQtQPRIheIl/ 1 week ago