Los Cojolites performed to a packed house Friday night. On tour all the way from Veracruz, they brought the lively music and singing style, son jarocho. Many of their songs had the audience singing along or even dancing in the aisles. It was quite a thing to hear a chorus of heels hitting the hardwood floor to the music. The excitement kept building and then the audience erupted when Los Cojolites ripped into their version of “La Bamba”, perhaps one of the most famous son jarocho songs.
Search La Peña’s Blog
- The Weekender: May 18-20! - mailchi.mp/lapena/the-wee… https://t.co/aqGQWGnZoH 3 days ago
- Thank you, internet! Thank you, Oakland! Think… instagram.com/p/Bi1Be88laWP/… 5 days ago
- TONIGHT AT LA PEÑA: Quinceañera-themed Pachangas don't come around… instagram.com/p/BipLKX4FVjO/… 1 week ago
- La Peña’s Mundos Musicales Summer Camp: A Bilingual Summer Camp… instagram.com/p/Bin4kzvlDyk/… 1 week ago
- The Weekender: May 10-13, plus Registration is Now Open for Mundos Musicales Summer Camp! - mailchi.mp/lapena/the-wee… https://t.co/H4urI1oNmh 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.