Los Cojolites performed to a packed house Friday night. On tour all the way from Veracruz, they brought the lively music and singing style, son jarocho. Many of their songs had the audience singing along or even dancing in the aisles. It was quite a thing to hear a chorus of heels hitting the hardwood floor to the music. The excitement kept building and then the audience erupted when Los Cojolites ripped into their version of “La Bamba”, perhaps one of the most famous son jarocho songs.
Search La Peña’s Blog
- On Monday April 24 at 8pm we bring you Orquesta La Peña's Monthly Salsa Party! The evening… instagram.com/p/BTNqWK5BdRK/ 1 day ago
- On Monday April 24 at 8pm we bring you Orquesta La Peña's Monthly Salsa Party! The evening… instagram.com/p/BSJspf0BcnZ/ 1 day ago
- Join the Son Jarocho community at La Peña tonight (Friday, April 21) 8pm-11pm to enjoy a lively… instagram.com/p/BTKhSGjBAkv/ 2 days ago
- The Weekender: April 19 - 24 - mailchi.mp/lapena/the-wee… 4 days ago
- We are so excited to be collaborating with Global Barrio on 4/20 (this Thursday) at ERA Art Bar… instagram.com/p/BTDi_F7h6I0/ 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.